Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy 50th Mom!!!


Today is my Dear Mom's 50th Birthday! So I would love to honor her today. My mom is one of the most servant oriented women I know. For all of my 27 years of life I can't think of a time when she wasn't putting other's needs before her own. And that is still true today. For instance, She watches my girls and my niece Tristen A Lot! When I am sick with a migriane all I have to do is call her and she comes and gets the girls for me for the day. What a gift that is! She delights in blessing others. She will come over with special little gifts for the girls and I, so fun! And she is constantly asking me what the girls need.

Mom, Happy Happy Birthday! Thank you for your excellent example of what it means to be a servant. Thank you for serving Dad, Lauren, Ab, me, and our hubbies, and all the grandbabies all these years. I often think when it is time to serve someone, "what would Mom do?" Thank you for doing without in the early years so that we didn't have to. (Even wearing jogging pants to the mall. I have forgiven you for that:))

I love you tons!

No comments: