Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Holy God

Turn off the music at the bottom by pausing it at the top left.

Okay, here goes my first video post. I'm not even sure it worked right. After 3 video cameras,bribing Piper a 100 times, a few hours converting this to the right format (poor Jeremy), and weeks of needing to post it.... here you go...

Holy God, really, The Gospel Song, Piper style.....

Holy God in love became

Perfect man to bear my blame

On the cross He took my sin

By His death I live again

Amen...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, great job Piper-beautiful singing!!
Lindsay, sooo cute...definitely Piper!!

michelle said...

HA - that was hysterical! :) How cute!! My kids died laughing - that's amazing she knows all the words. That's the girl thing I guess - Aiden could NEVER do that. Super cute and good job posting a video! :)

Spirit of Adoption said...

So precious!!!!! I love that these Truths are being written on our kids hearts!

Wagener family fun said...

It is so awesome that you are teaching them how to praise the Lord at such a young age.

Madeira girl said...

That was sooo cute! I was just talking to Brian about getting a video camera soon. Such precious memories caught on tape!

Anna said...

Soooo Sweet!

Sonnie said...

That was soooo sweet! Hang on to these memories...they get away too fast. Children are a blessing - grandchildren are a double blessing. If I had know how much fun grandchildren were I would have had them first. Love
Sonnie & Glenn