Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's Christmas Picture Time!

Yes! It's Christmas Picture Time!
 Of course I can't show you the ones that are on my Christmas Cards, but here are a few samples:)
I have an exciting announcement!!  I am taking a leap of faith and starting Lindsay G. Photography!!  Over the past several years many of my friends have asked me to take pictures of their family.  I delight in doing so and I want to develop this passion I have for photography.  My mission is simple: My camera, Your Journey.  I want to make your journey come alive through my lens so that you will have pictures to treasure. Whatever season of life you are in, it is worth preserving in pictures!
I am working on a blog and website, and it's taken me hours and hours so far.  So I wanted to go ahead and put this out so you can be thinking about Christmas Pictures.  I am going to offer mini-sessions on this Saturday, the 27th.  The sessions will be 30-45 mins long, until we are both happy:) The cost is $40!  That includes a CD with all the "worthy" images and you get the rights to them.  Photos are an investment.  My hope is that I can offer you quality images yet not break the budget!

  If you are interested in booking a time please email me at rnforchrist@gmail.com
  If this date doesn't work for you, we'll find one that does.

Please pray for me!  I want this endeavor to honor my Lord.

No comments: