Saturday, January 16, 2010

5 Months

Reese is five months old!!!

She is just a total joy! Her smile just lights up the room. And the best part is that she's not stingy with them:) So if you come for a visit, you are sure to get one!


(Don't mind the bib, I wish I had paid attention to that and I would have taken it off!)

I finally took this little one for a check-up. Can you tell she's the third?
She weighs 15 lbs and 6 ounces! That's the 90th percentile. She's the 90th for length too, but I can't remember how long she was. I think 26 inches?

She's still a really content baby. Happiest in my arms, but she doesn't mind playing a little while on her own. She's outgrowing the bouncy seat and swing:( The above picture is her first time in the Bumbo seat. She liked it!

She loves to blow raspberries and eat her hands. They are constantly in her mouth. She drools a ton! We keep thinking the teeth have to be coming soon.
She's started rolling over onto her back during her naps and at night. So I usually have to go in and flip her back over. I am just grateful she'll go back to sleep:)

She really is such a joy. I was telling Jeremy the other day that I don't remember being so smitten with Gracie and Piper, although I am sure I was. We decided it's because you can enjoy the third so much more because you have so much more perspective. So true. Praise God for perspective:)

She almost makes me want to have another one. Don't go getting any ideas, I said almost.

Her sisters are still smitten...

We love you Reesee!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Lindsay - she is beautiful. I love how her eyes sparkle when she smiles. It's so sweet to see the pictures of Gracie and Piper loving on their baby sister.