Friday, January 22, 2010

2009 in Pictures

I'm not giving up on posting 2009 in Pictures:) Blogger can't handle my slide show, so I'm just going to do it in a super long blog post. So here we go!


January


Our Tenth Anniversary
2 months pregnant
The girls LOVED the circus
February

Ellie and Gracie
Our little Valentine's Party
Valentine's Masterpiece
My SnowMAN:)
Visiting Gamma and Papa

March

4 months
Another snow!!
Jack, Piper, Tristen, and Gracie
Piper turned THREE!
Nanny, Gracie, Gamma, and Piper
It's a Girl!!
Our Little One


April

5 months
Gracie gets glasses

Our end of the year carnival at co-op
Dying Easter eggs


May

Gone Fishin
6 months (didn't realize it was blurry when I uploaded it)
Sweet Piper Girl
Piper prefers the sand
Gracie prefers the water




May

Baa Moo Farm
Abbie graduates with her Master's!
Happy Birthday Meemaw!
The Great Wolfe Lodge
What a blast!!
Piper, Gracie and Ellie- they spend every waking moment together, when their mommys let them:)


June

Puerto Rico

8 months


July

On Papaw's boat
Pipey's first fish
Gracie's first fish
August

My precious friend Michelle
I got to shoot a wedding! Beautiful Stephanie
The girls did really well in the water this year!
Even Piper! She learned how to swim without swimmies and even jumped off the diving board


August


Welcome Sweet Baby Reese!!
Our Family of Five!
Hi
Two weeks old



September

Happy Birthday Daddy
Proud BIG sisters!
Beach Trip! Reese's first!


August

Gracie starts Kindergarten


October

I turned 30!
Jeremy sent me and my girlfriends to the Biltmore for the day
Apple Pickin
My favorite picture
Pumpkin Pickin
Sweet Girls
Daddy's Cheerleaders
November

Piper's dance recital...but not really
Reese- 3 months
Nighttime coos with Daddy
Getting our Christmas Tree
Gracie learned to ride without training wheels!
Little Blessings
December

Gracie turns SIX
Merry Christmas!


Love,

The Gibsons


Wow! It's been a full year! God has been gracious!!

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Love, Love, Love the pictures!! Miri saw you pregnant and was all excited thinking you were pregnant with #4! :)

The Lord is faithful!

Lindsay said...

Thank you Gisele:) Whew Miri!! Hope that girl isn't prophetic:)) Kidding! Reese is so sweet, she makes me want another one:)