Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hello, Hello, Hellooooo!!!

I am finally back!  It took us this long to get internet out here in small town usa!  Goodness!

Good news is that I wasn't distracted near as much by the internet or cable, so all the boxes are unpacked!  I am finishing up some decorating and then pictures will be coming soon of the new house:)

Our last week home, before moving, was so nice.  We spent it with our friends and family as much as we could.  We had a moving company move us. HUGE blessing!  It was so weird not packing a single box.

Many of our last days were spent at the pool.  Here is Reese.  She was supposed to be going down for a nap and I was getting her sisters lotioned up.  I guess she was super excited to be at the water again, so she just got right on in, clothes and all.


Gotta love this crazy little girl.

No comments: