Friday, February 15, 2008

Our Sweethearts

The girls and I got cards and candy from Daddy. Oh and Mommy got spa money:)
Immediately when Gracie opened her candy and Piper saw there was food in there she grabbed it and took a bite!
The gang-Rachel, Piper, Jackson, Ellie, Lucas, Gracie, Tristen, and Sydney
Piper hard at work making her Valentine for her daddy



I like Valentine's day! Many people don't make a big deal out of it, but I like to:) It's a fun day to bless my hubby and girls with little treats and special "I love yous." Last year we started a tradition of having a sweetheart party for the little ones on Valentine's morning. So Gracie and Piper's little buddies came over to decorate cupcakes and make a Valentine for their Daddys. We finish up with lots of playtime and lunch.
Last night was date night and Jeremy and I had the kids. So we didn't do anything special as far as dinner goes. We usually go out. You know that's my favorite;) So when Daddy got home the girls and mommy gave him his valentine's and a new game for the Wii. We finished off the night with LOST. Hey, what could be better than that?
Hope you had a special day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: