Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged last week by Michelle, sorry it has taken me so long girlie!
I am supposed to tell you 5 places I would like to visit and 5 places I have been that I would like to visit again....

First, 5 places I would like to visit again...
1. I LOVE Germany. I have been twice and I would love to go back again. It's beautiful and the people there are so nice.

2. I also loved Austria. My fav movie is the "Sound of Music" and we got to go on a tour that showed all the sites where the movie was filmed. Did you know that the house was actually two houses??? Yep, the front of one and the back of another. We also saw the lake, the mountains, and the church where Maria and Captain Von Trapp were married. It was sooooo cool:)

3. I would love to go on my honeymoon again:) We went to Ocho Rios, Jamaica. It was great. After being married for nine years and having two kids, I would love that time with Jeremy. I think I would savor it more and not take it for granted.

4. I would love to go to Richmond and visit my friend Jen. I miss her soooo much! I haven't even gotten to see her newest addition in person. Lexi was born in October.

5. And well, I just can't pass up the opportunity with this one... I love to shop, so I would love to go shopping again with my mom, Amanda and Terry in Boston! Terry is a flight attendant and we just went to Boston for the day to shop when I was in highschool. It was so much fun. I really don't care if it's not in Boston. Anywhere would be fine:)


Five places I would like to visit:

1. Most of all, I long for Heaven! Can't wait to worship the Lord forever. And the perfected body sounds nice too:)

2. I would love to go out West. Actually, we are going to Colorado this summer for a wedding. I want to go when the girls are older and spend a couple of weeks touring out there.

3. I would love to visit Turks and Caicos....Love the Caribbean

4. And for the same reason as #3, I want to go to St Kitts

5. ummmmm......I think it would be neat to go to Texas too.

1 comment:

Anna said...

You are more than welcome in Texas- come all ya'll! I would love to show you around our fun city! I'm actually quite jealouse- (I can't seem to spell that word right!) You have been to all the places I would LOVE to go!