Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Birthday Girl!



Happy Birthday Sweet Gracie!  I can't believe you are five today!!  These years have flown by.





"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to Him."

You were well desired my little girl.  And you have been more of a blessing than we could have imagined.
You are a huge help with Pipey.  She has two mommies:)  Thank you for loving her so much.  And for coming up to her bedroom to give her more hugs and kisses, just because she wants them:)
Happy Birthday to you... She was a little wired tonight:)  Can you tell?

Presents from Gamma and Papa
OOOhhhhh, look what Ms Vicki and Mr Richard brought!  Make-up!!
And her favorite of the night......Her new guitar!!!  She told me last week she was going to be a rock star when she grew up:)  Well, this is a start!

She insisted all day long that we only call her "birthday girl"  It was pretty funny.

Well birthday girl, I pray God gives us many more birthdays with you.

"Therefore I have lent her to the Lord.  As long as she lives, she is lent to the Lord."  1 Samuel 1:27&28

No comments: