Friday, August 27, 2010

Don't give up!

Don't give up on me!  I will be back to posting.  It's been a rough week technology wise:(  I shattered my camera lens at the beginning of the week and my hard drive died on my computer on Thursday.  I got a new hard drive, (thank God for apple care!) but I've lost ALL my data from June 23rd on.  Yep, Ab's wedding, all my Uganda pictures, Reese's first birthday, all.of.it.is.gone. Although I've shed some tears, God is faithful.  Lauren and Kim take pictures as much as I do.  So Lauren has some from Reese's birthday and Kim said I could use hers from Uganda.  And I've laughed many times looking through her pictures because we photograph very similarly.  So all is not lost, even though it feels like it.  I am grateful I was blogging while I was in Uganda too, cause most of it is already on here.

I definitely have more to post.  So I am trying to get my computer back up and running and then I'll be borrowing and sorting through pics:)


No comments: