Saturday, June 14, 2008

Manitou Springs

Jeremy and I went to this cute little historic town yesterday.  It's nestled up in the mountains.  The weather was BEAUTIFUL.  I even took off my coat for a little while;) There were tons of little shops, mostly hippy and navajo indian stuff. And lots of little cafes where you could eat outside. So here are pics of our little excursion.  I uploaded them backwards.



This was a cute little boutique.  Don't you just love the name of it!






One of the springs, you can actually taste the water here (I don't know if you can tell, but there's water coming out of the center of this thing).  Of course, Jeremy stuck his finger in it!
Jeremy in his navajo coat.  No worries,  didn't let him buy it;)
My favorite store
A historic house, built in 1800s.  It was a retirement home, now it's a hotel.
The view from our hotel
Little things around Manitou Springs...


One of the streams in Manitou Springs

No comments: