Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby Levi

Last week, on the 8th, my dear friend Mandy gave birth to her first baby.  Levi!  He weighed in at 8 lbs and 1 oz.
Here she is at her shower.  She would hurt me if I posted pictures of her in the hospital:)
Baby Levi!  Isn't he adorable?
Awwwhhhh!
wrinkly little feet and all....
The best part for me?  Mandy asked me to be there for the delivery:)  What an honor.  I was supposed to help her push but she ended up needing a c-section after a very long labor.  She was such a trooper.  And hey, once you're a mom, it doesn't matter how the baby comes.
Gracie and Piper begged to go see baby Levi in the hospital.  I was going to wait until they got home.  But I caved and took them anyway:)
Little Pipey loved holding this sweet one.  She had Mandy doing all kinds of tricks.  "Can I see his head, take his hat off?  Can we unwrap him?"  Mandy was so kind to let her explore what a newborn is like.
Congratulations sweet friend on the birth of your precious baby boy!  And thank you for letting me be a part of it.  I loved every minute of being there with you.  Can't wait to hold him and see you again soon.

No comments: