Thursday, January 29, 2009

We are still alive!

We are still alive here!  Just been busy moving our friends in:) Yipee:)  The Balts and the Hollemans moved in on Saturday.  Thank you Lord!

And I did make it to the Memorial Service for the Roe v. Wade Anniversary.  It was moving.


This is a picture of a statue at the corner of Trade and Tryon, where the service was held.
These pictures haven't been edited, so they aren't cropped well, but there were several of these signs that showed babies who have been saved from abortion through faithful pro life workers who are out at the clinics standing in the gap.
This sweet girl went to the clinic for an abortion a few weeks ago but God had another thing in store for her!!  She met Flip there, the guy beside her, and he shared the love of Christ with her and her baby was saved!  She came and shared her testimony.
Here is Flip, founder of Operation Save America, envisioning us.

 After the service, several of the people who were there walked a few blocks over to where Planned Parenthood was holding a luncheon to celebrate all the babies they have murdered.  Did you hear me, they were celebrating!  Disgusting!

-----------------------------------------

One last thing....I would really appreciate your prayers for my migraines.  Since I am pregnant, I can't take my normal meds.  So my migraines are lasting for 48 hours.  And I am in bed for all 48 of them.  As you can imagine, that's a chunk of life that I am missing in action. A HUGE thank you to my mom and sisters who have taken the girls EVERY time!  Literally, Jeremy drops them off one day and goes back to get them 2 days later.  I can't thank you guys enough.
I am supposed to see a neurologist soon.  My Ob is working on a referral for me.  Although, I don't know what else they can do.  They have tried Percocet and Vicodin, but neither touch it.  In case you are wondering, I can't take my Imitrex because it's a vasoconstrictor which would hinder the blood supply going to the baby.
Thank you all for caring for me.  For your prayers and your constant concern for me and my family.

More soon:)

2 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, Lindsay, my heart aches that you have to go through such pain for so long and miss time with your girls. I am praying that God would be merciful and decrease these, and allow a medicine that works and is pregnancy safe to be perscribed. You are in my prayers, sister!

Craig Morrisette said...

Lindsay, I read this article today and thought of you. Read it with tissues handy. http://www.buffalonews.com/260/story/570428.html