Sunday, October 18, 2009

Two Months

Two months old...already!


Our little pumpkin is such a joy! She is smiling tons, has rolled over twice in her crib, and sleeps through the night like a champ! Actually, she's been sleeping through the night since 7 weeks but I was too scared to post it that soon:) You know as soon as you post something it changes:)

She's well over 10 lbs now and I think about 23 inches long. She's too long for her 0-3 month clothes!

We have been transitioning her very slowly to the goat milk formula and she is doing pretty well with that. A little constipation but we're getting there. She is a little bit of a spitter but nothing like Piper was!

The girls are still madly in love with her and like to feed her and hold her. This picture doesn't do it justice, but Reese is so comfortably curled up in Gracie's lap.

The girls have been affected by adding a new sibling far more than I realized. They are struggling each in different ways, Piper way more than Gracie. She is demanding our attention and has started peeing in her pants constantly and getting into everything! Stinker. It has been challenging. They are requiring lots more training and tons more loving. God's grace has been much needed in our home.

So you are now caught up on our life!! Yahoo!! Well, after you reading the 50 posts I just put below:) Well, maybe not fifty, but close:)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Good to see all the updates! Happy belated birthday!
I love all the pictures of Gracie holding and feeding Reese. She looks so natural with her and I just love it. And I can't believe how big and grownup looking Piper is looking. So cute. Miss ya'll!
Oh, and so glad to know you liked your blog scrapbook. I need to look into it and get serious about it...I just dread it b/c I post so much my book would be too long!! and expensive!