Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gingerbread Houses!

The girls have been out of school for a week and a few days now and I have loved having them home.  I miss them so much during the day.

I was a little concerned this year about having things to do so that they wouldn't get bored just hanging out at home.  We've kept busy doing crafts, hanging out with friends, and shopping for gifts.  Gracie and Piper wanted to shop this year with their own money for their family.  It has been absolutely precious watching them do this.  We made lists and budgets, and they've gone to town.

The first day home they wanted to make their gingerbread house....







Reese just sat and ate candy the whole time







I just let the girls go to town and I helped them if they needed me







I promise Reese wears pants.  It seems like every post has her half nakey.

Gracie's side





Piper's side





Pipey's side complete

See, we even have hardi-plank siding:)  In cool beach colors

Gracie Girls completed side

We deemed this our greatest gingerbread creation to date:)  It's still standing too...bonus.

No comments: