Tuesday, August 26, 2008

PLEASE PRAY

Top from left: Jordan, Jessica, Uncle Bill, Aunt Pam
Bottom: JJ and Jenna




Hey Friends,
  Hope you are doing well.  I wanted to ask for your prayers for my cousin.  His name is Jordan and he's 24 I think. Yesterday he passed out while home alone.  When Jess, his wife and my cousin, got home she took him to their student health at UNCC.  They did several tests and sent him home to have a spinal tap today.  Well last night he had a seizure in the early am hours.  Jess called the ambulance and they took him to  CMC University.  They saw a spot on his brain and sent him downtown to CMC Main.  He had another seizure and he is in the Neuro ICU.  He is having an MRI as I write this.
  Please pray for him.  We are all in shock.  Apparently he has been having headaches for a few weeks.  Of course my nursing mind goes all kinds of places with this.  Yet I trust that God holds Jordan in the palm of his hand.
  You all know my family is close, so there are many arriving at the hospital now.  Jordan and Jess are from Asheville.  Please pray for safe travels.  
  I will update as soon as I know more.

               Grateful for your prayers,
                         Lindsay

1 comment:

Anna said...

I am praying for you and your family, Lindsay.