Thursday, August 14, 2008

Vacation #3

We spent one of our days at the lake.  It was a ton of fun!Lisa, Sydney, and Jackson
Matt and Piper having a serious conversation:)
Oh they had a ball tubing!  That's Gracie and Sammy
They were so tired and sore the next day they we had to give them ibuprofen and let them rest:)
Sippy
Jeremy and Gracie
Me and Ms Lucas, I tried to throw her off, but she was tough! (Just kidding, I wouldn't do that to her, just my husband)
Jack Jack
Christopher
Sammy

There will be more. Don't worry Shawna:)

1 comment:

Wagener family fun said...

Thank you I feel like I am still living my Crossway life with my friends through all of you ladies still there.
Thank you for the pics. I haven't even seen the Scurlocks children until except on your blog thank you!!!
It looks like you all had a very fun time.
Thanks,
Shawna =)