Saturday, October 6, 2007

This past week...

Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't been able to post this week. My computer is getting some much needed work done on it so I don't have access all day like I am used to. I forget how much I use my computer.
Anyway, This week has been a crazy busy one! And yes, I had a wonderful birthday! My hubby is sooo awesome! He really worked hard to bless me this year, but then again, he usually does:) But this one was extra special.
So on my actual birthday the day started with preschool for Gracie. We do a co-op with three other families, each of us have a child Gracie's age. We meet once a week and us moms take turns teaching. We have a ball. The kids love it! Well they are supposed to be learning a letter each week, but Gracie for one is clueless about that:) She is learning her verses though, which is sooo much more important. They were all sitting at the table this week eating their snack and I asked them what letter they were learning. (Now mind you that they had just gotten up from circle time where they learned the letter for 30 mins.) They all just looked at me with a puzzled look! It was so cute, none of them had a clue! So we are having fun despite the learning curve. By the way, kudos to Cindy. She is a very gifted teacher. She teaches two weeks out of the month to serve the mommy pregnant with twins:) At preschool those sweet girls made cupcakes to celebrate my birthday. So we all had a yummy chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing. The kids especially liked the fact that it was my birthday. I will post pics later, didn't want to put them on Jeremy's computer, he has enough on here!
The that night we went to my mom and dad's for dinner. She is so kind to fix each of us a special dinner on our birthday. Mine was London Broil, mashed potatoes, salad, and bread. It was yummy. Oh and most importantly, ice cream cake from Cold Stone!
Thank you all for making my birthday so special this year. I do not deserve your love and care.
I will post pics soon!

No comments: