Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

That's ALOT of packages!
Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving! We were in Angier with Jeremy's parents. Great visit:)
So today is one of my favorite days of the year. It's the day I get to use my spiritual gift-Shopping!! Yes I love this day, it has become a family tradition for all the girls to take the day to shop for Christmas. The past few years even some of my friends have joined in (and might I add they used to gawk at me and tell me how crazy I was for getting up so early.I guess if you can't beat her, join her?)
So at the ripe hour of 3:30 Lisa and I began standing in line at Kohl's. yes, am. Tracie and Becky soon followed. It was freezing but we all made it. The deals were great and I got almost ALL of my Christmas shopping done today. After we left Kohl's we headed to Target then to IHOP. Then Lisa and I headed to the mall to top it all off. We ran into most of my family at some point during the day. They have decided they are too old or too tired to join me in the wee hours anymore:)
Whew! I am pooped. Was it worth it? YES indeed! I chose to write about shopping instead of Thanksgiving since I don't have many brain cells left right now. Do they regenerate overnight? So tomorrow I will post about what I am thankful for. For there is so much!

1 comment:

Spirit of Adoption said...

Ya'll are CRAZY!!!! I'm with your family on that one! ; )