Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pray for my girlies

Hey all, Can I ask you to pray for my little girlies? They both had double ear infections three weeks ago and I took them in for rechecks today. Actually I was just taking Piper cause her ears usually don't clear up the first round of antibiotics. And sure enough, she still has one infected ear. And my sweet Dr offered to check Gracie's ears too and I said, "I think she's fine but sure you can check," and sure enough she still has one infected ear too. So now they are on high powered antibiotics again:( I imagine this one will tear their little stomachs up since the last one did.
Thankfully they are doing pretty well. You wouldn't know there was anything wrong. Piper is restless at night and had a little fever this morning, that's why I decided today was the day to take her in:) But I would appreciate prayers for their ears to heal this time. Thank you faithful friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for complete healing...

Madeira girl said...

Sorry they are not feeling well. Glad they aren't showing it too much though! Tough girls! I will pray for them!

Spirit of Adoption said...

SO SORRY!!! We will be praying for your girlies to be healed! And may the Lord protect their tummies!!! You probably already know this, as you are a nurse!, but yogurt (with live active cultures) everyday on antibiotics will replace the good bacteria : ).