Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Best Friends


A few weeks ago, my friends Kim and Craig wrote about what they told with their son when Kim was pregnant with their daughter Lydia. They told Caleb that God was bringing him his best friend. I thought this was fantastic! I wanted to make sure my girls felt that way about one another too. So last week I started talking to them more about how they were sisters and best friends. This week God has really done a work! The girls have been playing so well together. Gracie has taken Piper all over the house with her, even to her room to play. They have played all kinds of things together. It has been precious to watch. What a gift having a sibling is:)
Piper says Gracie soooo cute. As soon as she wakes up in the morning she asks for Gracie. And she so cheerfully says "Hey Gracie" as soon as she sees her.
Love it:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: