Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Jordan

Please read the post before this one first....


Hello everyone,

I just read the note that Lindsay sent.  Bless her heart.  The information is accurate except that it is possible (I mean POSSIBLE that the tumor is pre-cancerous).  They are not giving them much hope in that, but they are just doctors!  God is the ALMIGHTY and He can do anything!  Jessica told me that they are going to do a MRI several days before the biopsy.  Wouldn't it be something if it was GONE!  Our Lord can do that!!  I don't know if all of you know about the miracle He performed on my dear friend Joy, but HE DID!!  

She also said that Jordan wanted to go back to class at UNCC.  I think he may try that tomorrow.  They have changed his seizure medicine, so pray that he will be able to attend classes.  Jessica is going to try and go back to work tomorrow.  Please pray for these 2 as they try to make sense of all of this.  Whatever the outcome, I know that God is in control.  Please pray for all of us as we struggle to understand.  I love you all!

Their address is:  4220 Sugarstone Lane, Apr. 112, Charlotte NC 28269.  God bless you!

Pam


AMEN Aunt Pam!  So awesome they are continuing to live life!  We all will, and we will hope in our Lord!

No comments: