Thursday, December 23, 2010

O Christmas Tree #2

Yikes! It's Christmas Eve eve and I still have lots of posting to catch up on.

So we did get that tree decorated:)

This is my new tree topper!  Jeremy bought it for me in Disney.  Can you see Mickey all over it?  J accidentally broke my beloved Fontanini tree topper last year.  I was heartbroken.  This new one holds sweet memories from our trip. 

The girls loved doing the decorating this year.  They did a great job!  We put every single ornament we own on the tree!  I don't think we've ever done that before.


Here's the tour de ornaments....

Gamma brought this one the other week.  Given to her when Gracie was born

This one was made by Piper is 2008

Love these Ballet Slippers.  Remember we gave them to Gracie to convince her to dance?  Totally didn't work!

I get accused of not being sentimental at all...so here. Gracie made this at church last year. I love it.  

The Biltmore. From my 30th Birthday
                                              
 I just think this one is totally cute


From Disney...Cinderella's Castle



Gracie made this one....


This one is precious just because it's Mary, Joesph and Baby Jesus



The the girls wanted their pictures taken with us.  So sweet.





The finished product!

And then Reese woke up....Let all the oooohhhhsss and ahhhhs begin:)

No comments: