Sunday, December 19, 2010

SEVEN

Right before we left for Disney, Gracie turned SEVEN!  Seven.
I didn't do a good job getting pictures this time.  I forgot till it was present time and then threw the camera at LaLa.
We had decided to just do a family party this year since we were leaving so soon and to keep cost down.  Buuuuttt, we ended up adding in our dear neighbor kids:)  Because we love them and we wanted them to be able to celebrate with us.

 Gracie was hilarious this year opening her gifts.  If you know her, you know how reserved and quiet she usually is when there are lots of people around.  Well this year she was so animated!  Every gift she would open and say, "oooohhhh, it's just what I wanted!!"
 Can you see Zander's shoes?
 Love how all the kids gather around when it's gift time.
 Bella

 Here's the whole gang!




 Nanny

Gracie Girl has had a big year.  She started school and has done great!  We just got her report card and she got straight A's.  Way to go girl!  As you can see, she's been busy losing teeth too:)
  She's quite responsible, really beyond her years.  I often say she could probably run the house without me.  Maybe, not that far, but she's so very helpful. She can make her lunches and breakfasts, get Reese up and ready (she begs to do this), and pretty much anything else I ask her to do.  And there have been several days she has made my bed, just to bless me. She definitely has a servant's heart:)
  Lately she'll just come up to me and say, "Mommy, I love you so much." Melts my heart.

  Although she can still be quiet at times, I think she has really come out of her shell.  She even sat on Santa's lap last weekend.  When he asked her what she wanted for Christmas, she said, "I don't know yet."  LOL.  She's still my Gracie!

       Happy seventh Birthday sweet girl!

No comments: