Monday, September 24, 2007

Amanda and Joey's Wedding



Love this pic!

Amanda looked stunning!! But then again, she usually does:)
Abbie caught the bouquet!
Well, we had a wonderful weekend at the wedding of my childhood friend, Mandy. It was beautiful and we had soooo much fun! I had the honor of standing by her as she made her vows to her new hubby! Amanda and I have known each other since 8th grade. You could say she was a first friend of sorts. The first friend I ever had that wasn't born here:) (I know that's hard for all you Yankees to believe but back then there wasn't an influx of people, at least in my little world:))) We met on the softball field. And a great friendship began. Not only for the two of us, but for our families as well. We spent Christmas Eve at their house for years. Awwwh I sure do miss that.

Mandy and I don't get to see each other as much as I would like but we can always pick up where we left off. Congratulations Girl!!! I love you!!! Hope you are having a great time in St Lucia.
I'll have to add another post to get all the pics on here.

No comments: