Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Bradford Store

We had quite a fun morning! We finally made the trip out to the Bradford Store! Grier and Kim, the owners are dear friends of our family and they have sent food for me through my dad, but I never made it out there myself, until today that is. I have one word-Adorable!!! I love it! It is just the neatest little slice of heaven. You have to go if you've never been. And they love kids too. There's even a little area where they can color and build with blocks. They have all kinds of produce, all locally grown and some organic. They also have things like butter and goat cheese. So here are some pics. Enjoy! Okay it won't let me post the pics so I will try again in a minute to add pics.

1 comment:

Dahl Family said...

We love the Bradford store too!! Isn't it fun? That is so neat the owners are friends of yours...