Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Birthday



Happy, Happy Birthday Jeremy!! Today is Jeremy's 31st Birthday:)

It has been such a privilege to walk this journey of life with you! Jeremiah 32:27 says "Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me?" This has been your motto for the past year. You have sought to trust the Lord to do all things through you and for you and our family. You have such a hefty load, yet you bear it with much grace. You are such an example to me. When noone else thought it was a good idea to remodel our current home you said, "Nothing is too hard for the Lord, He can make it happen." And He sure did. You were faithful to trust Him and He gave you a beautiful home for our family. Most people would never consider developing a piece of land for their dear friends, yet you have taken the challenge. Why? Because nothing is too hard for the Lord!

Thank you for the way you have led our family through the many trials. You are my hero. As I lie in bed with a migraine I often think about how grateful I am for you. What would I do without you by my side? You care for me and the girls so well, especially when I am sick. Often you have to come home from work and cook dinner and watch the girls while I go to bed. But you do it cheerfully. And when I tell you I feel guilty for feeling bad, you reassure me that you "signed up for this." Thank you so much my love. Thank you for your servants heart.

I love you Jeremy and I look forward to how God is drawing us closer to one another and closer to Him day by day. I can't wait to see the fruit of your faithfulness to trust in the Lord when the going gets tough. Whether the fruit is seen here or not until we reach heaven, I will be there to cheer you on and testify in your honor.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hey Lindsay, of course I remember you!!! Thank you for reading my blog and especially for your encouraging comments. It's hard to remember at all times that God knows WHY we haven't conceived! Thanks for the reminder. I'm looking forward to what He'll teach me in these next two weeks of waiting for the results. He always reveals so much more about Himself that I ever thought to understand. a
Thanks for stopping by!!!