Wednesday, October 8, 2008


Hey.  Well there isn't much to tell you now.  Jordan decided he wanted to wait until Monday to get the results.  He wanted to have a good week at school and just live.  Remember, the Dr told Jordan when they went for the first appt that he didn't want to give him any hope.
  So we will let Jordan enjoy this week.  Boy do I respect him for not being fearful!  I would have been calling and standing on my head waiting for the results. 

  So I will let you know on Monday.

 Please don't stop praying!  

1 comment:

Denise said...

I am praying for him... I too respect his fearlessness, and the fact that he know what he finds out, whether now or on Monday, doesn't change the fact that he is in the hands of a loving Father.

Thanks for the updates, Lindsay! Enjoy the beach!