Tuesday, October 14, 2008

OKI



Tracie and I took our annual beach trip with the kiddos last week.  The weather was beautiful!  A little chilly and the water was freezing, but yeah you guessed it-the kids didn't care! 

Pipey playing in the sand.  She doesn't care too much for the water, especially when it's 30 degrees!  Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little.
Gracie was in the water non-stop.  My little water bug.

There was a stray kitten that spent the night at the house.  Why would it do that???  Weeellll, there were four little playmates for it:)  They even named the thing.  Skamp, Sammy's idea.
He was an adorable little kitten.  Thankfully his owner came and got him the morning we were leaving.  The kids had us, I mean me (I am the sucker and Tracie reads this so I better fess up) buying food for it and finding it an owner:)  
These two were in the water almost the whole time.  Christopher and Gracie- they are two peas in a pod.
Little Pipey was sick the whole week.  Diarrhea and a fever.  Up to 102.7 at one point!  So it made for some long nights but seriously, she was a trooper.  
Sammy was the worker bee.  Digging and building, the Sam we all know and love.  I hope Tracie posts pics of his little "nest" he built.  It was really cute.  I didn't get a pic of it.

No comments: